The headline is accurate – you really can’t make this stuff up.
To be fair it is for ages “4 And Up”, which of course, makes it all so much better.
Find the app on iTunes and then read the NRA quote blaming violent video games for mass shootings here. Then shake your head in disbelief once that odd, incredulous feeling starts to fade…
Hypocritical? No. They believe this stuff.
Tasteless? Absolutely. Especially one month after Sandy Hook.
- Mentally Ill South Carolina Woman Shoots Down NRA’s Gun Control…
- NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Proclaims No New Gun Laws – Ever
- Sandy Hook Elementary School, December 14, 2012
- Buyers flock to gun stores in Colorado after rampage
- Ebert: Seen This Movie Before
- Gunman Kills And Injures Many More In Denver
- Walt Wawra Goes to Canada Without His Gun And Lives
- Spineless US Senate Votes Down Gun Bill, Shames Newtown Victims